Short Term Rehab
A state of the art unit is available for short term care. The unit is dedicated to returning the patient back into their home and community as quickly as possible, while making their stay here as comfortable as possible. The professionally decorated and designed unit provides:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available daily
- Private space with home like amenities
- Dining and living area located within the unit
- Cardiac rehab and orthopedic rehab
- Piped in oxygen and suction equipment in each unit
At St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center, we strive to provide excellent therapy to our skilled and long term Residents through our Rehab Company, Functional Pathways, by following these principles:
- Relationships -- We value loyal, mutual, long-lasting relationships with clients, Residents and each other.
- Innovation -- We address the needs of our clients, Residents and employees, whatever they may be, with creativity and individualization.
- Self-Improvement -- We have an environment and expectation of continuous self-improvement.
- Commitment -- We are committed to doing everything we can to improve the lives of our Residents.
- Passion -- We are passionate and empathetic about care giving. We are passionate about Functional Pathways and St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center
By applying these principles through our three modes of therapy: Physical, Occupational and Speech, we can support Residents, Nursing, Doctors and their families to assist our Residents to live their life at their optimal level of independence. In therapy, we are able to provide therapeutic exercise programs, the ability to perform meal preps in our kitchen, our soon to be ADL (Activities of Daily Living) Suite will give us the opportunity for Residents to replicate how they would function at home and also with access to our healing garden we are able to mimic Residents ability to walk outside on an uneven surface but also the choice to have their therapy session in our beautiful garden area. The Therapy team here at St. Ignatius wants you to be able to enjoy your life to the fullest by doing our best to get you to your maximal independence level to return to the community or for those that stay long term.
For most of our long term care Residents we provide therapy throughout the year, this allows us to do our best at keeping the Residents from deconditioning, with the help of our Restorative Nursing program. We are able to provide our skilled Residents the ability to follow the progress of their loved ones through Right Track, an Innovative Rehab Outcomes and Communication Tool. This program tracks functional outcomes and communicates Resident progress to their loved ones, physicians and facility staff to ensure excellence in Resident care. We would love to have your loved ones here at St. Ignatius so we can work together to return them home.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 215.349.8800 ext. 212.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center Phone Directory:
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
215.349.8800 ext. 212
Support / Donate
or email to: email@example.com
215.349.8800 Ext. 213
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a variety of services, provided by trained, professional staff