Ways to Give
St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center is a 501c3 Non Profit. Please contact the Development Office for tax forms.
Donate OnlineUsing the button on this page, you can make a credit card donation online using PayPal, even if you don't have a PayPal account. Enter the donation amount and click Donate with a Debit or Credit Card. Enter credit card information on the next screen.
Send in a Check
St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center
4401 Haverford Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19104
Planned Giving Bequests
Planned gifts, such as bequests or charitable trusts, can be a beneficial way to provide for a future charitable gift through your financial and estate plans. Choosing the right gift depends on your financial goals and personal circumstances.
St. Ignatius welcomes gifts made through different planned giving arrangements which can:
- Provide for you and your loved ones
- Entitle you to charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions
- Enable you to leave a much needed and appreciated gift to the poor and infirmed elderly of St. Ignatius
Examples of different types of planned gifts include:
- Bequests and Estate Plan Gifts -- You can make a gift by including a provision in your will or living trust or by naming St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy. The amount designated can be expressed as a dollar amount or as a percentage of the assets to be given.
- Life Income Gifts -- A life income gift allows you to give assets to St. Ignatius while providing yourself or others with an income for a period of time before St. Ignatius is permitted to use the gift.
- Charitable Lead Trusts -- a charitable lead trust makes an annual payment to St. Ignatius for a period of years. At the end of the term, the remaining asset goes to your children or other named beneficiary.
- Donor Advised Funds -- a donor advised fund allows you to make a tax-deductible contribution to establish a fund today, and later advise St. Ignatius on how you would like your gift used.
The above examples are meant to illustrate possible planned giving options. You must discuss all of these and other options, and your personal financial and charitable goals with a financial planner.
Any gift of any size made to St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center is always deeply appreciated and very much needed.
Gift Cards, Memorial/Tributes
St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center offers gift cards that you may use to honor or remember someone with a gift of love. Shown here is an example of a card that may be sent to the person you will be honoring with your tax-deductible donation to St. Ignatius. Gift cards are made to order, so if there is a special occasion, please let us know and your card will be decorated appropriately. Cards do not include the amount of the gift unless you instruct us otherwise. They will be mailed from St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center unless you request the cards be mailed directly to you for gift-giving.
Memorial Gift Card shown. Any occasion—Birthday, Anniversary, Tribute, or Holiday such as Christmas, Easter or Mother’s Day, etc. also available. Actual Size of Gift Card is 8.5”w by 5.5”l
Buy a Commemorative Tile in Our Healing Garden, Memorial/Tribute
St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center’s Healing Garden offers an oasis of beauty and peace for residents, visitors and staff. You can honor or memorialize loved ones, commemorate a special event or express appreciation by purchasing a tile for the Healing Garden’s Commemorative Wall. Your engraved tile will continue to express your sentiments for years to come. Tiles may be further personalized with a selection of meaningful symbols. Your contribution will help the Felician Franciscan Sisters and staff of St. Ignatius continue their mission.
At Work - United Way
Donor Option #00371
Buy a Tree
Dedicate a tree to a loved one as a memorial or tribute. Please contact the Development Office for more information.
Support the Mission of
St. Ignatius Nursing & Rehab Center
To make an online donation click on
If you would like us to contact you in person please call Karin Purcell, Director of Development at 215-349-8800 Ext 250 or complete the form below.